Terms and Conditions
Before you begin your driving lessons with me, you will be asked to read carefully and sign the terms and conditions before your driving lessons commence.
For any pupils under 18, I require a parent/guardian to sign a copy of the terms and conditions.
Entitlement to Drive
In order to book driving lessons you must:
- Be age 17+ (16 or over if disabled)
- You must hold a valid UK or foreign driving licence (this can be provisional or full). It is your responsibility to provide me with this proof before your first driving lesson. Failure to provide proof will result in a lesson cancellation. Please be aware that you may still be charged if no notice is given a minimum of 48 hours prior to the lesson.
- It’s your responsibility to ensure you are fit to drive.
- Inform me of any medical conditions, disabilities or injuries that may affect your ability to drive.
- Comply with the eyesight regulation of reading a number plate from 20 metres. Where contact lenses or glasses are required, they must be worn for the duration of any given driving lesson.
- If a learner is unwell/unfit to drive, I reserve the right to terminate a driving lesson. Please note, that in these circumstances any lesson fees must be paid by the learner.
I do not tolerate any form of verbal or physical abuse, whether directed at myself, a driving examiner, or any other road user.
I reserve the right to terminate any lesson at any given stage. Decisions will be based on a client’s behaviour, sobriety or state of mind. In such circumstances the lesson fee will be forfeit.
- The term lesson is a duration of 50 minutes.
- A minimum of 48 hours notice (verbally or via text) MUST be given to cancel or rearrange any lessons booked. Any late cancellations will be charged at the normal rate, or if the lesson is prepaid it will be forfeited.
- Regardless of which offer is used a charge of £84.00 will apply on the test day which includes a 50-minute lesson before the actual test.
- All offers and prepaid lessons are non-refundable unless otherwise specified and must be used within 6 months.
- Offers will be forfeited if a test is booked without prior consultation with me and a prior agreement is reached in this regard. On the occasions that advice of me is ignored, I cannot guarantee the use of my car for the test.
- If you have a break of longer than two weeks between lessons, I cannot guarantee availability as I cannot hold slots open. This includes the time after taking a driving test.
- All prepaid lessons must be paid directly to me via Cash, PayPal or Bank Transfer. Payment details will be confirmed once the lessons are booked.
- During the current climate our cancellation policy may be relaxed if the cancellation can be proved to be attributed to a risk of COVID-19 infection. Each case will be assessed on its own merits.
Personal Data Protection
I (Roland Csaszar) will only hold the personal information that you provide to me in accordance with the GDPR 2018 guidelines. I will not pass your data onto any other third parties and I will use good industry practice means of keeping your data secure. Please note, I may use the personal data that you voluntarily provide to me (such as photographs) in my marketing literature, my websites and social media pages. In doing so, I will ensure that such uses are in accordance with professional standards. If you do not want me to, please let me know by contacting me at the email address set out below. You may at any time contact me if you wish to amend/delete your details or if you would like a copy of what I hold about you, at the following email address.
Law applying to terms and conditions
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.